Sign in to follow this  

Help my alt took my purse!

Question

15 answers to this question

how many things are you talking about, if its just a few, couldn`t you sign in as you, open the things you want to buy in separate tabs, logout as you and in as your alt and then paste the URLs from the tabs to your alt to buy?

• Like 2

That is so unfair! My alt knew I was not going to be Inworld today. She did this on purpose! I told her right before she left "make sure you take the right purse!" See what I get for trusting an alt!

It is this darn Fashion Section of the forums! It is making everyone's alts a little crazy. They all want new stuff so they can post too. ;)

Just wait Keli.  Have you seen the number of delivery-failure posts because people weren't logged-in to accept their items?  Even if your alt gifts the things they probably wouldn't get to you.

oops sorry, the concept of alts with money is alien to me lol...Mine got a skin and an outfit, if she wants more she can go get a job & not try freeloading off my main`s hard earned Lindens LOL :D

I have often wondered what happens when you receive a gift and you see the little box down there but you crash before you can accept it. Where does it go? Is it lost forever?

Well this alt never had anything for 2 months, she is not even sure what color looks best on her, so she has gone crazy and is buying everything to find out what looks best with her skin and eyes.

Maybe the outfit would look better on your alt any way. Maybe you should just let your alt buy something nice for herself with the money. :smileysurprised:

Very funny you sound like you must be someone's alt. But seriously is there no way to share with an alt without going Inworld?