Vulpinus

Can I turn off the "Teleport completed" pop-ups?

Question

See if Preferences/User Interface shows the box for Use Stand-alone windows for Teleport History checked.  If so, uncheck it.

EDIT:  There's gotta be something.  I use FS too, and my teleport completions show up in local chat, not in the notifications chicklets. Have you tried asking in the in world Firestorm Support Group?

FURTHER EDIT:  Aha.  Try Debug/Show Debug Settings.  Type teleport into the search box.  Find "floater_rect_fs_teleporthistory.  Make sure all values are set to 0.  And the next setting, floater_vis_fs_teleporthistory.  Set it to FALSE.

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

See if Preferences/User Interface shows the box for Use Stand-alone windows for Teleport History checked.  If so, uncheck it.

EDIT:  There's gotta be something.  I use FS too, and my teleport completions show up in local chat, not in the notifications chicklets. Have you tried asking in the in world Firestorm Support Group?

FURTHER EDIT:  Aha.  Try Debug/Show Debug Settings.  Type teleport into the search box.  Find "floater_rect_fs_teleporthistory.  Make sure all values are set to 0.  And the next setting, floater_vis_fs_teleporthistory.  Set it to FALSE.

• Like 2

Make sure your advanced menu is visible at the top of the screen. If not open preferences Ctrl+p > Advanced tab > tick the "show advanced menu" box. Next close preferences and click Advanced from the menu at the top of the screen > show debug settings > type "FSShowBackSLURL" into the debug settings window search box > set it to FALSE > done!

• Thanks 2