So I found a pair of gloves ....

Rhonda Huntress

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It is not too uncommon for me to find a pair of boots I adore so I have to build a look to go with them.  But I think this is the first time ever from a pair of gloves.

Clover took me to a store call ROZOREGALIA where we were looking at jewlery.  I saw the gloves and fell in love.  The hat was near by and begged to come along.

The high-waisted skirt is from LeeZu.  The ruffle top is from Sn@tch and it is a bit more shear than it appears here.

Here I am getting dressed for the evening.

110327_022a.jpg

Then out for champagne at the gallery.

110327_021a.jpg

Have you ever built a full look form an accessory before?

Rhonda, I never saw you looking better! That LeeZu skirt is really a wonderful piece of clothing. And the top from Sn@tch? I never think of Sn@tch as a place for elegant haute couture style. But you really found pieces that look like they were made for each other.

Valerie, I love that fur collar! I bought the Rozoregalia hat a couple of years ago, but I never found use for it. Maybe because it looks best with dark hair? But the collar... I can use that!

Marianne Little wrote:

And the top from Sn@tch? I never think of Sn@tch as a place for elegant haute couture style. But you really found pieces that look like they were made for each other.

Thank you!  I think Ivey would have a fright if she found out how I was wearing her tops :D

i think accessories are the birth of a lot of looks..even in RL it's the same..

I can't say how many times i have had to buy a full outfit for a nice belt or hat or shirt or any item and just toss the rest out  or give it away if itis transfer..hehehe

all because it fits a look i am working on or it gives me an idea for a look..

some things i have been looking for and won't be able to find  until a year later or so..then that whole idea will come back when some accessory shows up and i'll do whatever it takes to finish the look..

The little things are what really bring out the difference in us all i believe..just one necklace can set off a whole new wardrobe LOL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.