secondlife needs to make a redeem code cards and fair for everyone

dominicayers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Thats a bunch of a baloney, why not SecondLife never make a redeen code cards and sold em in stores for everyone else to buy instead of for the people that had to get jobs and work  for lindens and had to be having a hard time going through linden realms tryin to collect crystals to save up linden money and just had to go with using the credit cards to buy linden money, i done that before and i feel bad i wasted my money up on that thing and i had to cancel the credit card and with out it i wont be able to buy anymore cool stuff i wanted, so come on its not that bigga deal, i really wish some one would made the second life redeem code cards in the future

3 answers to this question

Hello, this is the answers forum.

Since you didn´t ask a question - no one can help you ;)

Are you going about cards like iTunes, sold in RL stores - without using Credit Cards ?

This isn´t going to happen, SL isn´t that big like MS, or Ap.le ...

You can connect a PayPal account to your Bank account and buy Lindens that way, without a CC.

Monti

I know what you mean.   The pre paid cards like  what facebook uses.   You buy the card for x amount of dollars  and then you enter  the code on the back of the card  and the equal amount is put into your account.   Good Question!

I suspect the reason is  that when you buy lindens  it doesnt come from LL  but  from  people who are trading their lindens for real life money.   Using prepade games card would not work  as sometime you have to wait  for enough people to trade their lindens before you can get them

What you can do is set up a pay pal account   and use that  to buy your lindens.  It will come right out of your back account.

Google pay pal 

I hope this helps you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.