Cannot buy L$ - paypal dont work at all, VISA draws $ from bank but no L$, was fine two days ago.

Angelina String

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Everthing was fine until two days ago - now I can't buy anything... Have tried to delete Paypal and adding a new, tried Visa, but then my bank account get charged and no L$ shows up (Luckily I tried with small amounts, so I'm just out 10USD...), but it is still a pain in the ass to loose money... Even tried Skrill, Linden charges a small amount to verify the account and refunds it later - saying everythings OK, but still no luck trying to buy stuff/L$

Anyone else having experienced this? Really frustrating!!!!

2 answers to this question

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

Here's the thing with either a PayPal or a Skrill account...you must have enough money actually IN THE ACCOUNT to cover your purchase from Linden Lab.  LL will not wait several days for the money to go from your RL bank account to your PayPal account to them, they require instant payment.  Do a transfer of funds from your bank account to PayPal or Skrill, and once it has cleared, try your transaction with LL again.

Your VISA bank debit card will not work, although you may see a $1 test transaction on it.  LL does not accept debit, gift, or prepaid cards, only actual major credit cards.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.