Casual Mesh Shops?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for casual clothing that is made with mesh. I know blueberry is a nice one. If you can name other stores that have casual clothing with mesh, lingerie or dresses that would be great thanks :)

Edit:If this is the wrong forum please move it to the right one, thanks

I'm assuming you are talking about women's clothing. I really can't give you any advice, and I am a man, play a child, and because you request is extremely vague. You are asking for basically 50% of the products available in SL, and its not going to be easy to provide any worthwhile suggestions, besides telling you to shop around or look for sales groups to see what's out there.

TimeofSilks wrote:

I'm looking for casual clothing that is made with mesh. I know blueberry is a nice one. If you can name other stores that have casual clothing with mesh, lingerie or dresses that would be great thanks
:)

Edit:If this is the wrong forum please move it to the right one, thanks

For casual clothes I'd also recommend Addams, Lapointe & Bastchild, Neve and Goji. There are many others too. The Seraphim blog is a good source for learning about sales and events that can expose you to many different stores.

Thank you for those who tried to help :) Sorry Princess I think it was who im'd me? Your im got lost before I could post anything, if you could re-im me in world or here with a possible list of them that would be splended thank you:) I found a few other places Kendrasy Creations and Voodoo Monkey, so happy I am finding more places then before:P I have an addiction I think if I could keep up saving them in outfits! LOL!

The mesh body addicts site is always thrown out as a good source for fitmesh clothing. Fitmesh being mesh clothing that fits your mesh body at whatever shape you choose. Mostly.

http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-designers-list/fitmesh-designers/

I also recommend using the SLMarketplace to look for clothing, not only for finding clothes, but also for finding in-world stores. If you see clothing you like, look for the link on the web page that says 'visit the store' and you'll get a landmark to the store in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.