Maitreya Mesh Body Hud V. 3.5 Lara doesn't work!

Rosanna Ewing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today i got the Maitreya Update which is no Update to the body itself but to the Hud. And this Body Hud V. 3.5 doesn't react correctly. When i attach it after wearing the body (V. 3.5) it appears at the top of my screen and it is only to see a little piece from the Hud and it's standing on the head. When i click "Alpha", "Layer"...nothing happens. And it doesn't matter where i attach this Hud (middle, below...) always the same inactive results! 

What i want to add is that i tried it out on a location, where scripts are allowed, i used the newest SL Viewer Version 4.0.1 and the newest grafic drivers.

I have had these problems too with the Hud earlier  V. 3.4 but after some tries the Hud appeared and worked correctly - in contrast to Hud Version 3.5!

Would be great someone could give me an advice to solve the problems - thx from Rosanna :-)

It's not you, the new HUD is buggy.  Amethyst is correct about repositioning it - it is off screen and flipped upside down when initially attached.  So reorienting it is necessary - rotating it and repositioning. However, the bugginess continues...when you click to hide the hands, it also hides the neck fix.  Then you have to go further into the HUD to reapply the neck fix.  When you log out and back in, the HUD doesn't work properly - it shows areas hidden that aren't - it has to be detatched and then reattached.  The new features really are great, and I'm sure that the creator will fix this stuff (no doubt she's getting a lot of feedback on it now).  So, in the meantime, either use the prior version, or, use this one knowing that it is a bit temperamental.

After using version 3.5 I seem to be having an issue with the skin tones part of the hud. All appear fine except the one thats supposed to be Glam Affairs America. Its blotchy on the arms, chest, back and torso. Ive tested it on two different avi's and got the same problem on both. Everything's up to date. Anyone else having this issue?

Thx a lot Amethyst and Athena. I followed your tips and repositioned the Hud (nearly half of it was out of the screen!) and the action was not so simple, i had to pull down the upper part and turn all around (part on Hud with the "Skins & Options") and well, finally it works!

Thanks too for the further advices - nothing can suprise me now :-) I think i will also keep an eye on my early version.

I also tried the update from Lara 3.4 to 3.5. Within the Lara 3.5 Update folder is the same note card as 2014 and an extra one indicating what was updated.

I removed all Lara 3.4 and wore/*added Lara 3.5. most Huds attach off screen for me so I reposition them. As far as I went with the Lara 3.5 customize hud things went well. I then attached the body hud WOAH and WTF came to mind.

The main Hud was upside down to start with (who proofed this prior to issue) and not a single attempt at alphas worked. In fact no scripts worked.

I appreciate no cost (outside of the initial one) updates but I prefer someone else do the testing not me.

Clothing is starting to become an issue unless you buy from their store or selected group of creators.

Yes I'm looking for another mesh body.

I've had no issues with the 3.5 hud, at least if I run with a maximized window. If I run with a smaller window, it tends to get lost, off to the side. I have a collection of other huds that work just fine in a reduced window, but Maitryea hud, and a few others, don't auto adjust to the window size.

Just a follow up from my last. This past Saturday I logged in made sure all Lara 3.5 parts were removed and closed theHUD. Logged out and then back in, the 3.5 update was sent to me again. Changed all 3.4 to 3.5 and added the HUD. This time the HUD attached to the viewer visible and the right way orientated. All scripts now work.

The update had to have been corrected and the need to remove old Lara parts was necessary.

Everything is now working and correctly updated.

Hope this helps others some.

Cheers

Dee

you have a good like

DQ Darwin wrote:

Just a follow up from my last. This past Saturday I logged in made sure all Lara 3.5 parts were removed and closed theHUD. Logged out and then back in, the 3.5 update was sent to me again. Changed all 3.4 to 3.5 and added the HUD. This time the HUD attached to the viewer visible and the right way orientated. All scripts now work.

The update had to have been corrected and the need to remove old Lara parts was necessary.

Everything is now working and correctly updated.

Hope this helps others some.

Cheers

Dee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.