Some linden sea creatures from my library climb up the shore to the hill...

examining

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

...and return to the water.   Not only turtles but also stingrays and sharks  Is it a question to rez them deeper in the bottom of the sea and also deepen the ground there enough for them?

P.S. I wish I could just relax since I have the corvette stingray but what about the other fishes and plankton and shrimps etc etc.  I mean I rezzed lots of sea creatures except for the linden ones and then I had to re-rez them deeper one by one species.  This sim has such a heavy work program until to be ready and on the top of it, I discover constantly new things I forgot to add, such as clocks, paper roll for the toilets, or a weathervane or whatever.  One must say to himself "stop now".

4 answers to this question

examining wrote:
[ .... ]
P.S. I wish I could just relax since I have the corvette stingray but what about the other fishes and plankton and shrimps etc etc.  I mean I rezzed lots of sea creatures except for the linden ones and then I had to re-rez them deeper one by one species.  This sim has such a heavy work program until to be ready and on the top of it, I discover constantly new things I forgot to add, such as clocks, paper roll for the toilets, or a weathervane or whatever.  One must say to himself "stop now".

LOL .  Nothing is ever "finished" in SL. In nine years, I have designed, redesigned, destroyed, reimagined, and rebuilt spaces on a half dozen regions, most of which no longer exist.  There are always trees to replant, buildings to replace with fancier ones, roads and pathways to move around, ..... and that doesn't count all of the exciting details that make a place come alive ( an abandoned child's toy, grafitti on a wall, an oily smudge on a driveway, .... ).  And then, of course, there are all the particle displays and the sounds and the scripted thingees that move or talk.  If you have any imagination at all, you will never be finished. :smileyvery-happy: 

Just an FYI you never, ever really finish in SL. In my 8 years here I have torn my island apart, rebuilt it, replanted stuff, put up new buildings, changed pathways and whatever else my mind thought needed to be "new and improved". I have kept the Marketplace going strong for many years buying new things. :)

It is always a work in progress, but a very rewarding one at that. Relax and build and create away!

Felicia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.