How does one lose status here? I used to be shown as Honored Resident, now I am just a "member" ..

Tazzie Tuque

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It's based on participation activity on the Lithium forums, not time in-world or anything useful whatsoever. The more you post here, the higher you go from Resident > Recognised Resident > Honored Resident > Member.

• From memory, Recognised Resident = 2 posts
  • Honored Resident = 10 or so?
  • I assume Member is 100 posts, since you've just 'earned' it.

Member is 'higher up' than Honored Resident, for whatever that matters (it doesn't).

I seem to remember that Members have some ability to do with posting or tagging, but I don't think I've used it.

Oh! There's a guidance note on the ranks here.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

It's based on participation activity on the Lithium forums, not time in-world or anything useful whatsoever. The more you post here, the higher you go from Resident > Recognised Resident > Honored Resident > Member.

• From memory, Recognised Resident = 2 posts
  • Honored Resident = 10 or so?
  • I assume Member is 100 posts, since you've just 'earned' it.

Member is 'higher up' than Honored Resident, for whatever that matters (it doesn't).

I seem to remember that Members have some ability to do with posting or tagging, but I don't think I've used it.

Oh! There's a guidance note on the ranks here.

• Like 1

Anyone can decide to withdraw Kudos that s/he has previously awarded, so if you are right on the cusp metween one rank and the next, you might flip back and forth if people can't make up their minds.  I don't think your participation score or your Kudos ever go stale, but who knows?  This is one odd system.  If we got money or chocolate, I would be more concerned about it.  As it is, a big rank and a couple of bucks will get you a cup of coffee.  :smileytongue:

haha well thanks to the two of you who attempted to answer this question.. obviously there is NO real answer.. and I agree this is an odd system to be sure.. truth is I was just curious.. I really don't care about rank or status.. I respond to any post I feel I can either add an opinion or offer some help.. Thanks folks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.