Need help with Broderick mash avatar.

Dany0504

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can someone please help me. My avi have problem with the top part of the clothes. On the back of the neck I can see skin. Also on the belly. I tried everything. If someone have this avi please tell me where to buy clothes for it. Someone told me to try liquid mesh. But I don't know where are those stores. If someone is making clothes for this avi and selling it please IM me. Thanks in advance.

Every product in SL comes with one or more notecards where it's described how to use it. Perhaps start there?

Also nearly all products/stores have supportgroups for detailed help, here you will get often only partly or general advise, for sure when it's about avatars that are not used a lot.

but to what you ask:

When your skin shows you don't wear the alpha, wear that too and you won't see it anymore

( choose ADD for clothing, never WEAR or it will replace something else)

You can find liquid mesh everywhere, type it in on MP search and than move to apearal/male... you'll find thousends of items, if you want to see it inworld, use the link in the mp stores to tp to the inworld stores.

Kaie Harbinger wrote:

For a mesh avatar you wouldn't want to wear the alpha included with the clothing, chances are you already have an alpha hiding your system avatar. Instead it should come with a HUD you can use to hide parts of the avatar. If it's just a bit of skin sticking through, try that.

Correction: While it is correct that you shouldn't wear the alpha layers that come with clothes (because they have no effect on a mesh body), it isn't the case that clothes come with a HUD that can influence the mesh body. Your body either came with a HUD allowing you to make certain parts of it disappear or you are limited to clothes especially made for that avatar.

The Hud with the body has alpha styles...eg. Pants 1, 2, 3, 4. Boxers, Jacket 1 & 2

But they are very limited compared with other bodies.

If those settings don't work for you, all you can do really is hope for an update from the creator.

If you search for broderick on marketplace I can see 3 stores that do jeans\pants supposedly for the avatar.. I would still demo them before buying them.

The comments section for the avatar on marketplace seems to indicate dissatisfaction with the alphas and lack of tattoo and other layers. You may want to look at other avatars if you want to dress them up and not just go around as a naked beefcake. .

The meshbodyaddicts website is probably the best resource for information about male and female mesh avatars. The Slink or Adam avatars seem like the best choices for wearing clothes.

I have this mesh avatar. First, you can wear most mesh clothing, but you have to wear the Shape for Jackets to get the upper to work properly with most items. Broderick is top heavy and most clothes won't fit the standard shapes. While some clothes do come with the hud, you can find those in the Mesh Outfits folder in your inventory.

There is a notecard which lists a few places that have clothes for this model, but none of them are making specific cltohes for this avatar. While you can try the demo's at the stores, and find some things to tweak and make work, clothes for this model makes it less desirable than most others.

Bodi Rags makes a pair of pants that fit this avatar, and V-Twins has a few things that you make fit if you tweak and play with the shape.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.