I've been banned from an area because I went onto what was private property.

Natfinkwonda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3025 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was in a boarding school,looking around and now I have been banned. I somehow found myself on private property and was given 20 seconds to leave.... but I couldn't figure out how to do it quickly enough and now I can't get back in. Is there a way of unbanning oneself?

4 answers to this question

Landowners can ban anyone for any reason. 20seconds is a bit unsporting but oh well.

There's nothing to worry about if you're not interested in going back there, a ban from this person's land won't count against you elsewhere.

If you really want to be unbanned the only way to do this is to press your case with the landowner / landgroup.

• Like 2

The owner can deny access to all if he wants, for any reason..or no reason at all.

You can not change that. The only one who can allow access again is the owner.

But he didn't want you there and you stayed too long...so i strongly doubt he will change his mind.

tbh 20 seconds is long enough to tp out, lot of places you would have only 10

• Like 2

It probably wasn't even a conscious decision.  Security systems can be set to both eject and ban intruders.  You've probably been banned by the same security orb that sent you the warning and then kicked you out.

That'll teach you to go snooping in private residences.

How about selecting one of the many Destinations Offered on the login page to sign in at!   This way you'll be starting fresh in a Public Place that wants your patronage..

Carry on.

P.S. The owner of a private parcel is under no obligation to chat with you or to remove any ban of your account. Their Circus, their Rules.

P.S.S. Please don;t post a duplicate Question in SL Forums.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3025 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.