I am trying to report a player and I can't find the report button... Could I know where it is?

ChezzyLove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi Chezzy,

From the "Help" menu, select "Report Abuse". You'll get a window where you fill in the details. There's a text box for the resident name. You can either type in the name, or click "Choose" and select a name from the picker window that pops up. If the resident is nearby, their name will show in the "Nearby" tab.

Good luck!

• Like 2

Well, you could 'Abuse Report' as Maddy has informed you but whether Linden Lab Support would do anything about threats is a moot point and you will will never hear back from them anyway as to what if any action was taken.

Would it not be better to just block/mute this person who then can no longer converse with you via IM or chat or send you anything? Blocking has the added benefit of rendering the person invisible (apart from name tag) so you never have to even look at him/her ever again should your paths cross in the future. After 9 years in SL, I have a long list of muted residents, 99.9% of whom I can't recall what they said or did and none ever bothered me again because I didn't let them.

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Blocking/ta-p/700121

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.