After partnered, I and my partner can't login at the same time... so we never see... Why?

Start Voom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3066 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Well, that's one I've never heard of before!  Try logging in with an alt, and have your partner do the same.  Can you both log in at the same time if one of you is using a different account?  If both of you are using different accounts?  This may help to confirm that the problem is somehow in one or the other of your main accounts.

Once you have determined the behavior of your accounts, file a support case with Linden Lab.  Use Account Issue as the issue type.  Have your partner file a support case too, and both of you reference the other's case.

Just in case you have misunderstood what it means to "partner" in Second Life ......  Partnering does not affect your Second Life username. Nor does it entitle you to share their Second Life account; sharing accounts is against the Second Life Terms of Service (sect 4.1).  For more information, see Sharing or transferring Second Life accounts.  If you are partnering with another person, you each retain your own identity and log in with your own account.  I assume that you know this, because you have a very old legacy account -- the same age as mine -- and you have read and followed the procedure at https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Friends-and-partnering/ta-p/700067#Section_.3.1 , but just in case ......

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3066 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.