hiplease help mei have second life viewerwhere i can download full version

smartbenny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

with intel 3000 i guess you mean intel 3000 graphics....

If you already are able to run sl on it, it will be a very very poor experience, even on lowest settings.

Go to the manufactorers website to get the latest drivers. W10 puts standard drivers on most .

the recommended card types are this ones, or better( newer)

NVIDIA Graphics cards

9000 Series:

• 9600, 9800

200 Series:

• 275 GTX, 295 GTX
ATI Graphics Cards

4000 Series:

• 4850, 4870, 4890

5000 Series:

• 5850, 5870, 5970
  • Like 2

I would be very surprised indeed if you can get SL to run with an Intel 3000 graphics processing unit (GPU).   That is a very low-powered GPU which just is not designed for the kind of demands SL will make of it.

If you look at the Futuremark Best Graphics Cards list, which lists most known GPSs, including outdated ones, you will see that the GPUs Alwin mentions as being recommended by Linden Lab have performance scores in the low 3000s. Your GPU has a performance score of 570.

If you can get SL to run on it, it will only be on the very lowest graphics settings, it will be painfully slow, and will keep on crashing.

• Like 1

Both the "stock" Linden Lab viewer, and Firestorm (and other third party viewers) are all "full" versions.  As the others have said, the problem is your graphics drivers...and your below-par graphics chip. 

If you are using a desktop computer, you can buy and install a more capable graphics card and disable the Intel HD3000 integrated graphics.  I suggest an Nvidia GEForce card, they perform well with Second Life.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.