Entire MP Delisted Today

JoJo Aurelia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Has anyone had their MP delist all their items? Plus unable to get them relisted thorugh the web portal. Hangs up. This is borked. Also, 30% of my items were renamed "Baby Tux Red," which it does this all the time with one or two, but now most of my products have this name.

I've never had a problem with MP until today. I went to my store to list some new items and one of my demos was returned to me and I can't see to relist it. I also tried to list a new item and it keeps saying folder failed to load. Have to admit I'm getting pretty frustrated with it as a majority of people shop on MP and not in world, although I have both. 

Faye Feldragonne wrote:

Where does it say anything about marketplace?

You don't really expect them to give that much details, do you? ;)

But with VMM, if there is a problem involving the assets servers, and it was easy to see in-world this one was, it is also likely to affect MP.

I see your point, but also have seen them state there could be MP issues.

Whenever I sell something, the description changes to one of my other outfits. Today it was almost half my inventory. I'm trying to find a pattern but, other than the purchase part, I've no idea. It's so time consuming and no one else seems to deal with these issues I have. Depressing. Would be so much better if someone said, "hey, me too!" I hate, hate, hate being the only one having this particular problem. One reasons is, if I'm the only one, then Linden isn't going to help me. Without a rally call, it's useless to write up Jira's, report problems or even mention it here. It's just useless. 

https://gyazo.com/cac4ba0590415c5ab74be2a7a49ad1d1

You might want to try contacting Brooke directly. It is very bad form for LL to allow this kind of thing, and it says a lot about how valued merchants are by LL. I would like to have the security of knowing that if LL software imperils my business, LL will fix it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.