your getting paid and so far I have lost land and everything I had on it do you think you can fix

duane Aries

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

your getting paid and so far I have lost land and everything I had on it do you think you can fix  and i have lost 400 linden in just what i put on my land nice game but not when you rip people off  and yes i have been here for along time almost sense you started now lets get it fixed please         duane aries

3 answers to this question

You've been inworld for a long time, perhaps, but evidently not on the forums much. The Answers forum is solely resident-to-resident - we're not getting paid, we're just helpful people. :smileywink: Lindens never come here. Try submitting a support ticket. Explain the issue thoroughly - more thoroughly than you have here. Or, if you are a Premium member, you can contact Live Chat.

Since the issue might be with money, you may be able to contact billing, although depending on the nature of the problem, they might just have you submit a ticket anyway. Regardless, here are their numbers:

Have billing issues? Give us a call.

Note that phone support is for billing issues only. If you're having technical issues, please use technical support.

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers are available for the following countries

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Brazil: 0800.762.1132
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646

You can also contact us by submitting a support case for assistance

To create a new support request, please use the Submit a Support Case form. Please help us to assist you faster and more effectively by describing your issue with as much detail as possible.

If you've already submitted a case on the issue, you can update it in your support history.

I'm getting paid?  Wow!  When does it start?

There are no Lindens here.  Ever.  This is a resident-to-resident Answers area.  So, you lost about $1.60 worth of stuff somehow.  If you can explain what you lost and what needs to be "fixed", maybe someone can help you figure out what to do next. 

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

How have you "lost land and everything you had on it"?  If you own Mainland, you probably don't have this problem.  I am guessing that you were renting land from another resident on the Mainland, or from a private estate owner.

In either of these cases, the owner might go out of business, or sell the land to a new owner, who decides he wants the land for something else and kicks the current tenants off.

Or, your landlord might just have gotten a bee in her bonnet one fine day and decided to kick you off the land.

In either case, you have no recourse.  Linden Lab treats this as a dispute between residents, and won't get involved.  

Your objects will probably be returned to you by the land owner.  Look for them as a coalesced object in your Lost and Found folder.  If they aren't returned, go back to the land, and take your stuff back into your inventory.  Then give the nasty old landlord a loud razzberry and find a new place to live.

If your land IS on the Mainland and you pay tier to Linden Lab for it, your payment method is charged automatically each time the tier comes due.  But, if your credit card expires, LL can't collect its fee, and they may choose to reclaim your land or delete your account.  Besides, LL recently changed their payment system, and has asked everyone who uses a credit card to re-enter their payment information.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.