Sign in to follow this  
Argus Collingwood

Ruthed Solutions

Argus Collingwood wrote:

Ruth is still with us, how you do fix being ruthed? I make sure my inventory is all loaded, that usually does it.

Me too and if that does not help I change "Outfits" and that will usually set me free. :)

If Rebake or Edit Appearance do not work, I have a folder and replace all with the contents of the folder.  Once I rez, i can rebuild Venus.  That works all the time.

Works always:

Get into the "Advanced" - Menue of your Viewer, then Choose:

Character  - > Character Test Male/Female, this sets your AV back to Newbie-Form

After that just requip your normal Hair/Skin/Eyes/ Clothes etc.

The tip that has worked best for me lately  is the changing of eyebrows.   If that doesn't work, i'll put on a folder of saved skin/shape/hair/eyes/clothing.  If that doesn't work, i'll do the test avie thing.   One way or another, i'm coming back. :smileytongue:

I have been ruthed and none of the usual fixes work. I have tired the character test -female and male and it makes no difference. I cannot access inventory (says it is not loaded but it is) rebake, relog, nothing works. Any suggestions?

The character test thingie works for me too, but only if I do it on the original Second Life viewer, not on Phoenix.  So I switch viewers, do the test and then go back to Phoenix.  It seems to happen to me everys several months or so.

i have a question.. i am ruthed, and cant change my outfits due to my inventory not loading. And character testing is not working either... Been this way for 3 days now.. Anyone have any suggestions?

moooddy wrote:

i have a question.. i am ruthed, and cant change my outfits due to my inventory not loading. And character testing is not working either... Been this way for 3 days now.. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have this link.. if you're using phoenix viewer... not sure if it applies to all viewers.. but worth it to check it out..

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=bake_fail

welcome to the forums.. and good luck with your problem

Wiki