Asking Lexie Linden for a date...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm Clarence wrote:

/me wonders if Lexie won't date him will she at least wear his t-shirt?

Would I have to get the Mods a shirt, too?

I heard there was one group of MODS that already have a T-Shirt made for you. :smileysurprised:

But I think we might be talking about different MODS. :smileyvery-happy:

RankMOD.jpg

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

/me wonders if Lexie won't date him will she at least wear his t-shirt?

Would I have to get the Mods a shirt, too?

I heard there was one group of MODS that already have a T-Shirt made for you. :smileysurprised:

But I think we might be talking about different MODS. :smileyvery-happy:

RankMOD.jpg

You are the best!  

Lexie Linden wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

So are you asking this because Lexie is so witty, intelligent and caring or do you just like her for her rank?

RankLX.jpg

hahaha!! @ that icon! You have skills!!

Thank you. :)

I was not sure what color to make the eyes, I hope I got it right. :)

Genn Moderator wrote:

Moved for naming Lexie and the mods and being slightly inappropriate in some posts.

Slightly inappropriate!  Define slightly?  Define inappropriate?  I mentioned I would take both you and Mike along!  What more do you want - my password and user id in-world?

Do you think it is so easy to create content for *our* forum?  The thread was up for 12 hours - you came into work and whacked it.  I think *that* was slightly inappropriate.   However, I will hold no ill will now that the thread was restored.  I will give you the first dance if Lexie accepts my offer.  

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Lexie Linden wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

So are you asking this because Lexie is so witty, intelligent and caring or do you just like her for her rank?

RankLX.jpg

Thank you.
:)

I was not sure what color to make the eyes, I hope I got it right.

Keli, can you get this icon and the one you created for me above on some type of dance floor?

/me wants to show Lexie how good we look together.

Storm, you just surpassed yourself! Brilliant stuff and as there can be no doubt that your date with Lexie is inevitable (how could she resist)...am very much looking forward reading all about it after the week end.:smileytongue:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Lexie Linden wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

RankLX.jpg

Thank you.

Keli, can you get this icon and the one you created for me above on some type of dance floor?

Okay it is against my better judgement though. Really don't you think it would be easier to just ask Lexie? "Lexie I know you have been doing a lot of work on the forums lately and... um... (do the shy act some people like that) and I was wondering... um... would you like to go with me to the Forum Cartel's St. Patrick's Day Party? It would give you a chance to meet many of the people you deal with everyday. You can IM me and I'll TP you and maybe we could RP. It starts at 6PM Tonight SLT. :)

But have it your way...

Here you go:

Sdance.jpg

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Lexie Linden wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

RankLX.jpg

Thank you.

Okay it is against my better judgement though. Really don't you think it would be easier to just ask Lexie? 
"Lexie I know you have been doing a lot of work on the forums lately and... um... (do the shy act some people like that) and I was wondering... um... would you like to go with me to the Forum Cartel's St. Patrick's Day Party? It would give you a chance to meet many of the people you deal with everyday. You can IM me and I'll TP you and maybe we could RP
It starts at 6PM Tonight SLT.

But have it your way...

Here you go:

Sdance.jpg

Keli, do you think I should use those words; you mean tonight; at the hangout; with the mods - what will Genn think?

This pic is fantastic.  Absolutely fantastic.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Keli, do you think I should use those words; you mean tonight; at the hangout; with the mods - what will Genn think?

I got the Genn all dressed up and ready to go! I think we should all go it would be fun! :smileyvery-happy:

RankGM.jpg

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

I got the Genn all dressed up and ready to go! I think we should all go it would be fun! :smileyvery-happy:

RankGM.jpg

:smileyindifferent:

LiveReport wrote:

Pep wrote:

By the way, do you know that if you Google "Lexie Linden" the second and third results are "Asking Lexie Linden for a date". Pep (These things get around fast!)

Did I hear someone say screenshot please?

LexieGoog.JPG

OMFG that is.... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

PS @ Mags:
Don't feel too bad, I kinda dig the Torley av style too (and I definitely know better).... I'm not sure his wife would approve though.

Pep wrote:

By the way, do you know that if you Google "Lexie Linden" the second and third results are "Asking Lexie Linden for a date". Pep (These things get around fast!)

I'm going to make this girl famous.  I hope Genn does not get too upset with me.  :smileyindifferent:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Pep wrote:

I'm going to make this girl famous.  I hope Genn does not get too upset with me.  :smileyindifferent:

Are you talking Ceka famous?  OMG

Venus Petrov wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Pep wrote:

Are you talking Ceka famous?  OMG

I wonder if this thread was not initiated and someone did a google search would this be what was returned in the query?

I think LL would much prefer my thread.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.