Asking Lexie Linden for a date...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

...do the Mods come along, too?

I write a lot about relationships in this forum and I have been wondering lately what it would be like to date a Linden.  Not just any Linden, but the one and only Sexie Lexie Linden.   I don't know why, but I think about it.  Actually, I would date anybody as I haven't been on a romantic date in 8 years; yes, I am one of those guys that live in moms basement.  It's much better than it sounds: it's free, it's kind of cozy.  It is also close to the laundry room and the rhythmic churn of the machines makes it almost feel like I am in a womb.  Also, the coolness of the basement keeps my sophisticated network humming - but ah, I digress.

To me Lexie is Sexie.  Isn't she?  Well, I think so.  She has power, too!

Before I go out on a limb and ask this hawt Linden for a date, I was curious to know whether the Mods (Genn and Mike) get to tag along on my date.  If I take Lexie to that supper Elite Jazz club do I have to pay their membership fee: do I have to rotate my dances - two dances for Lexie, one with Genn, and one with Mike? Not that I mind, but I would be exhausted at the end of the evening.   The Linden two-step just became the Linden four-step.  Do I need to pay for their cocktails, too?

Suppose, I mean just suppose I get get a little lucky and Lexie digs me.  WIll the Mod's edit me?  Will they edit my personal IM's to Lexie?  Will I get a warning of suspension?  I can see already how this would create an issue in communicating my personal and intimate feelings:  Lexie, your avatar is very ***edit*** and I think you re so ***edit***. I would love the opportunity to ***edit*** with you.  Talk about lost in translation!  It would sabotage the entire evening.  

In Italian families all prospective dates must go through the father.  In Irish families you first have to meet the 5 brothers.  In the Linden family, do I first have to seek the approval of the Mods?

Lexie Linden, here I come!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once a Linden came to my sim to solve a problem, I waved both my arms, jumped up and down and asked if he wanted to marry me.

He ran away.

I guess subtle is the way forward.

Mind you these days I'd be glad just to know a Linden, even remotely.

Just in case something goes horribly wrong, knowing a Linden may help me avoid waiting half a year for a ticket to be opened...

Keli Kyrie wrote:

So are you asking this because Lexie is so witty, intelligent and caring or do you just like her for her rank?

RankLX.jpg

I clearly stated in my OP that I thought Lexie was Sexie.

PS The Lexie pin you created would look wonderful in my basement apartment.  My mom would be so proud, too.

Venus Petrov wrote:

@Keli, are those lips from Rocky Horror?  And, shouldn't she be smiling? Especially if Storm wants to ask her for a date?

/me blinks

OMG

I wanted her to smile and I tried to make her smile but she wouldn't. I am not sure she knows what to think of Storm's proposal yet. ;)

Irene Muni wrote:

Storm, do you know that there is a "
" group and a "
" group?
;)

Ahem....does Lexie Linden know I have a fan club, too?  I also have t-shirts with my most handsome profile picture.  Does she?  I think I would be considered a good 'catch' by these Linden ladies; although her Mods may 'feel' otherwise.  

/me runs off to start a fan club. 

Storm Clarence wrote:

Irene Muni wrote:

" group and a "
" group?
;)

Ahem....does Lexie Linden know I have a fan club, too?  I also have t-shirts with my most handsome profile picture.  Does she?  I think I would be considered a good 'catch' by these Linden ladies; although her Mods may 'feel' otherwise.  

Hello... hello? Darn I never could get cellphone service in here!

Eh Stormie, wat tis I's heres abut a's fans club? How's we's goin twos signup?

AAAven4.JPG

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Irene Muni wrote:

" group and a "
" group?
;)

Hello... hello? Darn I never could get cellphone service in here!

Eh Stormie, wat tis I's heres abut a's fans club? How's we's goin twos signup?

AAAven4.JPG

Attention Lexie - ya see!  

@Keli  you just did sign up.  We are two strong now. 

I'll show those Mods; I am a 'somebody'.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.