Do you get anything?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just started on thsee forums and I have already been given three different ranks by some Linden who looks after the community.

Does this make any difference? Do I get extra powers?

Teri

((I nearly asked if I got moreprivileges which would probably hav emade Derek mad.))

MissTeriMahn wrote:

I just started on thsee forums and I have already been given three different ranks by some Linden who looks after the community.

Teri

((I nearly asked if I got moreprivileges which would probably hav emade Derek mad.))

Not today. 

Our girls took the opener over China.

http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/

Word has it that hosting the World Cup only cost us 1000 gallons of maple syrup and some gift cards to Walmart.

A sweet deal.

Taeem wrote:

Did you type that on your phone?

((Just curious.))

No, I typed it accurately then went back and edited errors in to it so I would seem more approachable to the less literate participants in these forums.

Teri

((Backin carachter now))

Alwin Alcott wrote: this page

Do you think you could you be a dear and cut and paste it here for me?

Alwin Alcott wrote:if you now also start reading  the messages you will find it
:)

Oh, I couldn't do that! If I read messages from LL they'd probably be full of accusations about stuff I haven't done.

Teri

((Like obey them.))

Derek Torvalar wrote:

MissTeriMahn wrote:

Teri

Not today. 

Our girls took the opener over China.

Word has it that hosting the World Cup only cost us 1000 gallons of maple syrup and some gift cards to Walmart.

A sweet deal.

Not to be too critical Derek, but the Canada Ladies are more defensively minded than a nuclear bunker full of hockey goalies. Not a great spectacle.

Teri

((Unlike the terrifying Mrs Lord, giving it some with her rendition of Oh Canada at the Grand Prix. Speaking of which I'm off now to watch the wheels going round and round - or maybe coming off.))

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.