ATTENTION !!! FOLKS WITH AMD GRAPHICS CARDS ATTENTION !!!! READ THIS !!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

a few moments ago i found out a AMD Catalyst 15.3.1 Beta driver was found an uploaded to the guru website but amd contacted the owner and had them remove it supposedly to be released later on the amd website not sure when but if u own a amd graphics card keep a tab opend to the amd support site an keep checkin it may be uploaded tonight or who knows im just reporting the news if you didnt know about it already amd yes this beta driver has an updated opengl driver and supposedly the sl problems have been fixerd maybe i didnt get to the driver to investigate :( keep checking here http://support.amd.com/en-us/download and yes the driver that will be later uploaded by amd will be even more updated i hope

Perhaps surprisingly, this story is accurate: AMD are releasing a new driver within the next few days.

The one released to the web yesterday/today (depending on timezone) was probably not for public use, as WHQL compliance is still being awaited.

I don't know enough about OpenGL (or AMD's release process), but seems this is expected to bring OpenGL up to v6.14.10.13292. Whether this fixes anything WRT AMD vs. SL, I dunno. Posting mostly for technical users.

Jean Horten wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

So, AMD cards don't auto update? Apparently that's just another plus in Nvidias book..

Operating systems  auto update, graphics cards don't

J.

Nvidia can, if you allow them,  via their Nvidia GForce Experience.

I don't use the auto update for my Nvidia, but I dont use auto-update for anything, I rather choose my own moment,.

hey they are ready for download just checked this minute u probly already know this but im downloading right now new beta with updated opengl driver ! with the IMPORTANT FIX read ! http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx AMD Catalyst™ 15.3 Beta Driver for Windows® Release Notes Article Number: RN-WIN-15.3 BETA ​​​​​​ This article provides information on the latest posting of the AMD Catalyst™ Software Suite, AMD Catalyst™ 15.3 Beta. This particular software suite updates the AMD Catalyst Display Driver and the AMD Catalyst Control Center. This unified driver has been updated, and is designed to provide enhanced performance and reliability. Package Contents The AMD Catalyst™ Software Suite, AMD Catalyst™ 15.3 Beta contains the following: ◾AMD Catalyst™ Display Driver version 14.502.1014 Resolved Issues: ◾[413076] Second Life : Rigged mesh objects are not rendered correctly when hardware skinning is enabled in the in game settings

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.