my swizzle valentine kani eyes wont work...whats wrong with them?

Furlando1488303105

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Sounds like the texture could be still loading, or, maybe they are scripted, or possibly you're not wearing them properly. How they attach I have no idea. Did you look to see if an information notecard was included?

Swizzle is really close to twizzle and who doesn't love twizzlers, so I had to answer.

Furlando wrote:

ok heres the scoop i bought these swizzle kani valentine eyes but when i put them on they go all white ....WHATS WRONG????

My first recommendation would be to contact the seller.  They will likely be able to help better than anyone here, unless someone here knows details about that product.

Never heard of 'em, and that's a problem.

For your future enjoyment of SL and the use of the forums please remember that there's no "standard" content in SL, it's all just 'stuff' made by other residents.  That means that unless someone just happens to have the thing you're asking about we won't have a clue.  Your first contact for anything you purchase should be whoever you bought it from and then the creator.  Your first contact for anything someone else gave you (unless you know them well) or got for free should be the bin.

For swizzle Furlandizzle. Sounds like your eyes are rezzin. No really, the texture/appearance of your eyes may be taking a small while to become fully realized. Until they are, they may appear white and blurry. Give them a few moments to come into focus, if they don't, try rebaking them. :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.