Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

I'm sitting at Karen's table today.

This is an extra special Friday for me.  My boss will be on vacation all next week! Yay!  I can get some work done while he's gone.

Oh Yes....here is our mantra Meme....

YAY - Da Boss is gone!!!

The breakfast club visits pandora hometree once again :-) Come for BACON or waffles, dance it off before you leave . Plenty of chat and friendly vibes.
we're still using the "under the sea" venue - so bring those mertails if you wish, but there's plenty of sand to dance on as well. Breakfast starts mat 8 AM!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pandora%20HomeTree/141/144/1274

Good morning all!

Peace!

OK ... as part of full disclosure let me say this.

My boss is on vacation this week.  I bought a big roll of aluminum foil at Sam's Club Saturday but left it at home this morning.  So no, I have not been in trouble.  Yet.  He will come in Thursday for an hour or so to approve timesheets and expense reports to find his office wrapped in foil. :D

See!

My faith in you is well founded.

Many years ago, I covered the company president's desk with sod. I didn't want to make a big mess, so I built a lined frame to contain it all. On the sod I placed a garden gnome that bore a striking resemblance to him, which is what got me thinking of sodding his desk in the first place.

His mock indignation was adorable. "I do not look like a god-damned gnome!"

I've a friend who loves to prank her co-workers. She's drop dead gorgeous and that appears to make her blame proof. I have to resort to much more sophisticated methods to avoid suspicion.