Is Slim Coming Back?

Makayla Hanly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

13 answers to this question

FYI ... I'm not sure if the Zonkster website is down or not. I know the owner of the service was switching hosts or something a while back so I'm not sure if it's just a temporary glitch. Here's some more info on it fyi. It does come in handy when you just want to send someone a quick message and can't log in.

https://sl4nowt.wordpress.com/2010/05/30/hints-and-tips-getting-a-message-in-world-when-you-cant-log-in/

@Makayla. I don't think it will be however there are other TPV clients out there that are able to do this. I do not remember which they are though :smileysad: but I wouldn't doubt that someone here will point you to one.

@Torley. It would be a great idea, I used SLim when it was available and it was always very useful.

@Ishtara. I love the way you did your avatar thingy, do you mind if I steal your idea?

.Maybe a messenger like slim not something thatIi would have to flip over to my email, then to the link to message someone in sl would be a god idea for future. Flipping back and forth when ur to be working lol can take up a lil time and possible get caught lol. Maybe something with a 123 click and ur done....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.