why they are ejected me from their group?

bateliii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was a member of one group a long time, yesterday I saw the message "You have been ejected from '___ group' by ___  Resident.

I don't know why, I did not speak in the group, I did not do anything wrong. I did not do anything just joined.

And today I was ejected from another group..

What is wrong ? 

What could be the reasons for this ?

4 answers to this question

Hi bateliii,

Even if you mentioned which group you'd been ejected from, it would be extremely unlikely for anyone here to know why you were ejected. We're residents, just like you. Group owners are allowed to allow and eject for any reason, including mood swings.

It's curious that you were ejected from two groups in as many days, but I can't explain that either.

:-(.

The owner of a group, or anyone with delegated powers, can eject anyone at any time.  They don't need a reason and they don't need to explain it to you, but you can certainly ask.  I manage a couple of rather large groups that need to be "weeded" every once in a while to remove people who haven't been around for a loooooooooooooooooooong time.  That's one common reason.

Here in Answers we often get a question about how to remove a co-owner from a group. The answer is that you can't. You have to eject everyone else and then force the group to collapse and disappear.  So there's another reason.

I have also occasionally heard of groups that have been plagued by griefers, or just deeply annoying spammers, and have had to delete any unfamiliar name from the members list to get rid of them.

And then, of course, you may have offended the group owner in some way. 

If it truly worries you, ask. Otherwise, chalk it up as part of Second Life, and move on.

• Like 2

Maybe the group got closed?

I had that once for a place that wanted to create a new group for members and first removed everyone from the old group. I think the only way to find out what happened is to contact the person who ejected you or anyone else who is taking care about the group. We could only guess.

• Like 1

hi

you can use the search to find the group and check if it is close.

if not ask them why, telling them that you have only supported the group so why have they ban you.

they do not have to tell you why, but only a coward would not answer your question

so if that the case, you best off out of there group

enjoy the game

and do not joint to many groups

that way you can keep in contact with what going on

good luck and enjoy SL

byee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.