Sign in to follow this  
Realkute Vemo

For the past day, I have logged into SL at least 7 times. Every single time I log in, I am always a cloud. I am not sure why and how I can not see my avatar. I can't even change to a newbie avatar. I need help please :(

Realkute Vemo wrote:

For the past day, I have logged into SL at least 7 times. Every single time I log in, I am always a cloud. I am not sure why and how I can not see my avatar. I can't even change to a newbie avatar. I need help please
:(

Can you see other Ava's OK or is it just you?  Do other's see your Avatar OK?

I have had this problem a few times and my internet connection checked out fine and I am hard wired to the modem. I would give it a few minutes then try and change to a different outfit if you have saved outfits, that has worked for me. Also, you may want to try and remove any tattoo layers, including makeup and replacing them one by one. if you have on an underwear layer for example that is used for a tatoo, etc and then another underwear layer for panties, that can also be a problem, just remove them and reapply them in order.

I have experienced the same a few times, in my last log ins....I change hairbase, and poof, I am no longer a cloud :)

Hope you will soon "find yourself" again....