can I apply my linden land fee to my own land

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Yes, if you own land anywhere on the Mainland (not in a private estate), then your Premium land fee waiver is applied automatically toward the monthly fee on it.  If you have a Linden Home, then your fee waiver applies to that parcel.  Otherwise, it applies to any other land you own on the Mainland.

3 answers to this question

Yes, if you own land anywhere on the Mainland (not in a private estate), then your Premium land fee waiver is applied automatically toward the monthly fee on it.  If you have a Linden Home, then your fee waiver applies to that parcel.  Otherwise, it applies to any other land you own on the Mainland.

Be sure you abandon your land before you purchase the new land, or you will have to pay teir on both for one month, because you have to pay tier on the highest amount of land you owned in the past 30 days, even it you owned both lots just a few minutes.

Hi Emeraldifre!  I checked out your parcel (and we spoke in world...this is just to document the answer for other readers!)

That parcel is on a private estate, and you can't apply your tier to it.  Your arrangement there is with the estate owner, not LL.

You can, however, use your Premium land benefit in two ways...you can either have a free Linden Home, or you can buy up to 512 sq. m. on the MAINLAND (not a private estate), and you will not pay monthly tier on that land.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.