AVarars I have a suggestion

BlissSkyfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a female, iif you havent already guessed. My looks like Charlize Theron, a famous movie star.

For the men and for the women mmmmmmmmm why dont you create a Channing Tatum avi.

Myself I think this would make SL a better place to be.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

Are you drunk?

She specifically said she is Female.

Though if Male and Female were the only gender choices I would have had only a 50/50 chance of guessing it.

Facebook now has 56 gender options. You'll never guess correctly.

Personally, I think I might be a quart low on Gender Fluid.

I wonder if there's a synthetic version. One could change half as often!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

Are you drunk?

She specifically said she is Female.

Though if Male and Female were the only gender choices I would have had only a 50/50 chance of guessing it.

Facebook now has
. You'll never guess correctly.

Personally, I think I might be a quart low on Gender Fluid.

I wonder if there's a synthetic version. One could change half as often!

Actually it is 58.  56 in addition to male and female.

But I would subtract "agender" from the list making it 57 because if you are agender then it does not apply.

I realize our genders are important to us, but having 58 descriptions to choose from makes me wonder if we won't always wonder if we could have picked a better one. And if you now layer sexual preference on top of that, do we have 58^2=3364 possibilities? That's a lot to chose from. I was already having difficulty picking between hetero and lesbian.

And while "SWF seeks Same" may have been a little too nebulous, SWN-B seeks SWT-S seems overly narrow. So maybe we'll settle on SWO seeks, SWT-S/SWGN/SWGQ/SWGF/SWF? But with seven+ billion of us about, surely there's someone (or two!) for everyone.

I look foward to seeing how this all plays out.

;-).

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

I realize our genders are important to us, but having 58 descriptions to choose from makes me wonder if we won't always wonder if we could have picked a better one. And if you now layer sexual preference on top of that, do we have 58^2=3364 possibilities? That's a lot to chose from. I was already having difficulty picking between hetero and lesbian.

And while "SWF seeks Same" may have been a little too nebulous, SWN-B seeks SWT-S seems overly narrow. So maybe we'll settle on SWO seeks, SWT-S/SWGN/SWGQ/SWGF/SWF? But with seven+ billion of us about, surely there's someone (or two!) for everyone.

I look foward to seeing how this all plays out.

;-).

Mine just reads COF seeks SWCTH.

(cantankerous old fart seeks someone who can tolerate him)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.