Does anyone else think we need more than 42 group spaces?!?!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ty 4 ur reply!! & i am a premium member so how can i get it to let me join 60 groups??? its not letting me! i must delete a group to join another ....please tell me y then im getting popups saying i reached my limit & i kno 4 sure i prob have no more than 25 groups i have joined... somethings wrong :( 

thx 

Brooke323 wrote:

oh my mistake ..i do belong to 60 groups
:(
((( darn!! & i did message the group i had accidently left in order to join a new group... waiting 4 a reply bk 

thx so much for your help
:)

& ill b sure to only post one time ..so srry 

And when you do, please be sure to write in english. This is a forum, not a mobile phone text message system.

Unfortunately for you groups that charge a fee won't let you join again without paying the fee.  

First there is no way for the owner to know you were actually in the group as group member history doesn't exist.  Group owners get these requests frequently from people who just want to join for free the first time they join.  

Second to add you free, they'd have to temporarily make the group free to join, which means any one else can join for free during that time period, even if they are first time joiners.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.