Changing password doesn't work for BETA grid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2989 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello guys, so a few days ago i changed my password and hoping that my inventory in the BETA grid will be refreshed, as i saw from other thread this is the way to get the inventory refreshed in the BETA grid.

I waited for more than 24 hours but my BETA grid password still stuck with the old one and the inventory also hasn't been refreshed.

Anyone experiencing the same problem recently? or is there any other way to refresh the inventory in the BETA grid other than changing the password?

Thanks in advance.

This is a known problem.

Your old/previous password, as in the last one that worked with the beta grid, will probably let you login.

If you are desperately needing inventory updated, there isn't much you cand do. You can try attending the Server Beta UG meeting and asking a Linden if they will help out. You might also post in the weekly Deploys thread in the SL Forum Tech section. THe Lindens watch that thread.

Otherwise, the problem will be here until someone has time to work on the updating scripts for the beta grid servers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The change/repair is still in process. As of 2/18/2016 Calab Linden says the change has not yet been rolled out.

So, to get inventory updated, you will need to get a Linden's help. Try a support ticket.

If you change your main password (for AGNI and web sites) it may or may not propagate to ADITI. If it doesn't your old password works.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2989 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.