Beta Grid Inventory Update issue

Nekamiwolf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The beta grid syncing is still broken.
Currently LL support are handling the syncing manually on a case by case basis, so what you need to do each time you require a sync of password &/or inventory onto beta grid is to file a support ticket to request a sync - https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

There will be a new Aditi inventory sync method coming soon - for details see the "Aditi Inventory Syncing" section on http://modemworld.me/2015/12/20/sl-project-updates-512-tpvd-meeting-aditi-inventory-changes/ 

• 1 month later...

I would choose either Account Issue -> Second Life Viewer Login Issues, or Technical Questions -> Inventory (un-rezzed) Issues.

As long as you explain you need a sync to Aditi under the "Please describe the issue" section, it should be fine.  Support will shuffle it to the correct place.

• 10 months later...

That new auto-update system looks like a good idea, simple, a bit of lag before starting a project, but all quite predictable.

Now all we need is an announcement of when it is actually working. Not yet, I assume.

I am a bit grumpy about the bizarre thinking that sometimes seems to come out of Linden Lab about content-creation. Good documentation will help us, and it will help future Lindens who get the job of fixing a problem.

• 11 months later...

Hi,

Just wanted to say that I had this exact issue tonight as well and so did my husband.

I changed my password 2 years ago, it has not synced and I had to use my old password.

My inventory was 2 years old out of date as well.

I contacted linden labs as Whirly Suggested, thank you btw! And they synced my inventory, profile and password manually, everything is good now, except I can not teleport anywhere.

They suggested to try the default second life viewer and see if it's still the same issue or clear firestorm cache or that it may be due to my inventory still syncing to why I am not able to.

I will try in a few days to see if I am still not able to teleport.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.