how do I set up my no devil skin that I just purchased

tish Gloom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Skin is one of the four body parts that you have to wear at all times.  You can't take skin off, but you can replace it with another skin.  So look in inventory for the skin you bought.  Right click on it and select WEAR.  That will make it replace the skin that you are wearing now.

I think Tish means she got a texture to put on a No Devil zyngo machine :matte-motes-big-grin:

Tish, I'm not familiar with that particular object.  But in general, one puts a texture on an object by right clicking the object, selecting Edit, then dragging the texture onto the texture box in the Texture tab.  You may then have to fiddle with its rotation and repeats to get it to fit right.

If the machine has some sort of menu-driven skinning function, ignore the above advice.  Consult your owner's manual or keep trying to reach the creator.  Some very busy creators have designated other people to contact for customer service...check the creator's profile or the information that came with the machine.

• Like 4

Hi Rolig...the "No Devil" in the inquiry was the clue for me. It's a popular variant of Zyngo. It's not as if I've never seen YOU pull arcane knowledge out of what looks to the rest of us like thin air!

Hi, Maddy, I'm Lindal, and I'm a Zyngo addict! (Totally untrue. In actual fact, I've never figured the dang things out and have no intention of tossing a lot of $L into them to learn!)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.