hair glitch? help

abby2369

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Depending on if its mesh hair or prim hair, you could edit it to fit you better...

Or like I would, go buy another hairstyle that fits better.. remember to test with the demos first to be sure...

~ Uhmmm.... Dres?.... I must say I do veryyyyy much like your new badge-picture *blushes

Lol well shaving your head is an option or perhaps maybe you could resize the hair? I'm not quite sure but maybe you could see if its resizeable. Was it free hair or did you pay for it? I noticed that hair that is free is usually not made as well as hair you pay good for... I typically get the hair that is adjustable and quite expensive but so worth it.

Oh and is it the bangs thats covering her eyes or is it the hair? Does it look mishapen or something? Again maybe it can be resized or at least adjusted/moved to fit on your head.

I recommend mesh hair that's what I use, its seems more realistic.

If it is modifiable prim hair then what you can do is edit it. You can resize the whole hair. Besides that you can also edit the individual prims in the hair too - move, rotate, resize. Just play with it by moving the prims that cover the eye. You can even make them semi-transparent and even totally transparent which makes the prim totally invisible.

Before editing the hair make a backup copy - if it's copyable, so that you can always go back to it if you accidentally mess up things.

madam Martian wrote:

~ Uhmmm.... Dres?.... I must say I do
veryyyyy
much like your new badge-picture *blushes

Awww, thanks, Madam.  I'm hoping it's at least sufficiently different enough from Griffin's so that people will stop confusing us with each other.

...Dres *is rather doubtful*

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

madam Martian wrote:

~ Uhmmm.... Dres?.... I must say I do
veryyyyy
much like your new badge-picture *blushes

Awww, thanks, Madam.  I'm hoping it's at least sufficiently different enough from Griffin's so that people will stop confusing us with each other.

...Dres *is rather doubtful*

Then it doesnt help that I find both your profile pictures cute and handsome, now does it? *giggless

(just being honest, not flirty I promise.. Only my AO is.. thats why I left her inworld and didnt take her to the forums. *winks)

However.... I didn't know ppl confuse you two with each other, I dont see simularty between you at all (exept for the cuteness :P )... *madam makes note to pay more attention

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.