Can I save pictures from my inventory to my PC?

Kara Starflare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

As long as you have full perms to it, yes.  Open the photo from your inventory and select Me >> Save Texture As ...  (Or, if you are using the Firestorm viewer, just click the Save button once you have the texture open on your screen.)

If you are interested in posting photos to facebook, though, you may be interested in the Share-facebook option.  Check it out here >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Second-Life-Share-Facebook/ta-p/2149711

• Like 1

there is a very easy way to get them to your pc. even if you dont have permission to do so. open the pic on sl and on ur key board click " ctrl prtsc" at the same time. that is you save ur whole screen. and open paint and paste it in there. hope this helps.

It's another unfortunate feature omission by LL.  Honestly, I have ZERO reservation about using 'other' means to download IP I legitimately own, such as the pictures I've taken.  If LL was truly concerned for the welfare of users, they would not hide behind IP concerns and would provide people with a way to back up all of their pictures or even synchronize them with a service like Picasa.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.