Hide ya Women Folk, Jumpy's Back!

Jumpman Lane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hehehehe

Griefers are tardy! I only ever actually liked Tizzers personally. Foxchase had a subtly that was enviable. Never knew Plastic Duck or Mudkips . But D3adlycod3c couldnt code. And the PN were maudlin in the end and all who follwed them were wannabes. Only Plastic, Mudkips or Tizzers would rate coverage in my mag lol.

Canoro Philipp wrote:

well, others, like Void, have used themselves as an example of mistreatment by the Lindens, pointing out that they can improve the relationship with their customers. the topic about improvement of treatment to customers was valid.

Perhaps someone, more patient than I, will come along and explain to you the difference between a thoughtfully conscientious decision to discontinue participation here and an hysterical ragequit.

...Dres

Canoro Philipp wrote:

well, others, like Void, have used themselves as an example of mistreatment by the Lindens, pointing out that they can improve the relationship with their customers. the topic about improvement of treatment to customers was valid.

You keep bringing up the example of Void.  Please do not continue to insult her by comparing her to Sus.

Canoro Philipp wrote:

perhaps is a matter of perception.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Community_Tools_User_Group/24-Mar-2011

Just so you know, Kung Fu Marketer was (is) Amanda Linden and Lexie was (is) Lexie Linden.

Note carefully what Kung Fu says at 13:07, 13:10 and  13:15  13:16.

It's a little difficult following the train of thought in these but if you take your time you can see what was going on.

eta:  corrected a time stamp

Hi,

I unno nothin bout rage quittin; but, I been banned from a forum or three...or four...including THIS one. Hehehehehehe. Yet, I was granted general clemency by them pesky Lindens when they changed the format a format change or two ago. I been skatin on thin ice. Ever since!

Hehehehehe

:)

I tried readin that stuff. It got boring after a bit. There was a time a guy like me would get a week suspenion in world for calling somebody a sap. Then there was a period I coukd break every rule in The Guidelines going afyer an enemy of The Lab. Them pesky Lindens & their mods are human. Some in the past were in fact quite spiteful. In the end its Philip's dime...therefore a dictatie-ship! Personally, I roll with it til I step in poo and get banned.

Hehehehe! Then I appeal and remind them all i done for The Lab and the let me back in.

:)

Perrie Juran wrote:

Canoro Philipp wrote:

perhaps is a matter of perception.

Just so you know, Kung Fu Marketer was (is) Amanda Linden and Lexie was (is) Lexie Linden.

Note carefully what Kung Fu says at 13:07, 13:10 and 
13:15 
13:16.

It's a little difficult following the train of thought in these but if you take your time you can see what was going on.

eta:  corrected a time stamp

Classic meeting.  Good times!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.