Looking for a scripter to devolop for us

DamienThor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi all im looking for a scripter to devolope a atm system (payment system) for a huge project we have, must have a knowledge of LSL scripting for what we want and it must be able to be run from our own site

basicly what i want it to do is hold accounts

the account holders can pay into that account till a set amount is paid off for a item ect

must be run from a central machine and keep track of payments, and monies, also on the site be able to display payments ect

contact me in world

Damienthor Resident

or visit us as im mostly there as well

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stargazer%20Galaxy/219/61/21

hmm seams you may not have gone to one of my regions as no record of you on one of mine, so no idea why you would put that exept to make us look bad, however, if i wasnt there excuse me for having either a r/l to deal with and or needing some sleep / or other tenants on 65 regions to take care of which im considering dropping cause im breaking laws according to you, for a "Advisor" you sure know how to make people feel welcome and cause issues

I certainly did go to, the island, Homestead Island, was actually interested in it. You got answers from the question you wrote, poorly wording it is your responsibility.

"for a "Advisor" you sure know how to make people feel welcome and cause issues" I do not do work for people I feel uncomfortable with. You have little patience to explain more clearly when the question put to you is not what you wanted to achieve. The RL part, well the coding is RL. The LSL part is a minor issue, in regards to the code for the server and web site. Assessment is complete.   Have a great day..

DamienThor wrote:

for a "Advisor" you sure know how to make people feel welcome and cause issues

Seriously? You've been on the forums since 2011 and don't know yet that forum titles are automatically gained by the amount of posts and kudos you have?! 

Also, what's up with all that bragging? o.O

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.