Any recommendations?

Sephina Frostbite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I bought a skin from a maker I love and when I saw on slinks site that they have an applier for them I was happy. Turns out nope. They don't it was a mistake. So I bought another skin sorta like because it did have a slink applier. Well they forgot to mention its just for hands not feet. I wanted the feet. So yet again I am going out and looking for high quality skin that works with slink feet. I am wanting a tan or deep tan. I am Spanish so if it has those features it would be nice but not necessary at all. Can anyone recommend placed inworld and mp please. I only know two makes Estyles which I have the skins I want and Wow and Im not in love with them. There faces are gorgeous but there belly part isn't as defined as I like. Thanks a bunch.

Well you have been in SL for a while, I guess you know about Belleza and League? They have eyebrows that I think you like, dark, well-formed, and strong sexy faces. The body I can't say I know much about, you better demo and look. 

Other brands that is not so well known is Filthy, they are back from a long break with a new store. They even have several group gifts on a low table so you can try a "real" skin without all the demo marks. A bonus is that their appliers is affordable, I was just cam'ing over them so I can't be 100% sure, but I think they were only 45L. Try to find the store through Alexandra Barcelos if search won't work for Filthy.

Apple May designs have lots of good skins, you might want to try the gen 2 skins instead of the gen 3 skins. But that store is hard to navigate, I was just there now looking  for a gown. I could not find what I want, it's several rooms and several floors. Some appliers is on the first floor, some on the second. Look close before you buy so you get the correct skin tone.

• 4 weeks later...

Belleza only provides Slink appliers for their newer skins.  Since I have one of the older ones but really wanted the Slink feet and hands, I contacted the Slink Customer Service. They went above and beyond to match my skin tone perfectly!  They even came and worked with me so I could get the perfect match (I was having issues with all the things you need to use).

With so many designers now doing shoes, stockings and nails for the Slink Appliers they are well worth the cost.  I'm looking forward to doing more shoe shopping now!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.