Not Getting Merchant Sales Emails Anymore!

msw Tomorrow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's not just you, not just a select few. For every person that it *doesn't happen to, there is likely at least one, it does happen to. Annoying, I know. I would check your spam folder, and your filters, but if you keep an eye on themn regularly, it isn't likely the problem. I know it's not on my end, and for at least a few others I've spoken with. The messages aren't going into spam, they're simply not coming in at all.

I'll just re-post what I did in the other thread here, lol...

My sales emails have been hit or miss ever since they said they "fixed" them this last time. Before it was even worse-way more miss than hit(in fact hits were rare). For the longest time people kept telling myself-and a few others who were complaining about it, that it was us. We had our email filters set up wrong, it was on our end...you get the picture.

Then ll came in and said they fixed it...and even more people started having problems. We weren't so crazy all of a sudden :P

It's still hit or miss, but not as bad. However in the last week I've only gotten maybe 5 emails for every 20-30 sales. I'm used to it though. Others, probably aren't. I know other people are having the same problem, they just aren't likely reading, or posting, to the forums.

It does appear there is a problem with emails. I've been consistently getting emails since the marketplace inception with no problem at all. Suddenly the emails stopped about 4 days ago even though there are sales. I'd be interested to know if the emails recently stopped for merchants that are not Comcast customers.

Ela Talaj wrote:

It does appear there is a problem with emails. I've been consistently getting emails since the marketplace inception with no problem at all. Suddenly the emails stopped about 4 days ago even though there are sales. I'd be interested to know if the emails recently stopped for merchants that are not Comcast customers.

I don't have comcast :)

Ela Talaj wrote:

Not a Comcast customer either.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.