A Gray and Thespian sub-forum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Linden Lab (L) front man Peter Gray (G) has been getting a lot of bad (B) ink lately on this forum. 

Most of the ink is coming from very poorly skilled thespians (T) seeking, perhaps for the first or last time in their career, a place in the spotlight.

So I was thinking to request a new sub-forum on SLF.  We can call it the LGBT.

A sub-forum where wannabe or over-the-hill thespians can post their poorly written disdain of LL and Mr. Gray.  Other forumites like you and I can teach, laugh, or just lurk.  

Any suggestions?

Storm Clarence wrote:

Linden Lab
(L)
front man Peter Gray
(G)
has been getting a lot of bad
(B)
ink lately on this forum. 

Most of the ink is coming from very poorly skilled thespians
(T)
seeking, perhaps for the first or last time in their career, a place in the spotlight.

So I was thinking to request a new sub-forum on SLF.  We can call it the
LGBT.

A sub-forum where wannabe or over-the-hill thespians can post their poorly written disdain of LL and Mr. Gray.  Other forumites like you and I can teach, laugh, or just lurk.  

Any suggestions?

It's too early in my morning to groan.... :P - I'll graciously donate the cold black coffee with the floating cigarette in it from the night before to the new sub-forum. After all, the environment should be realistic to promote creativity.

coffee-cigarette.jpg

Leanisa wrote:

BLADEZRAVEN wrote:

I would not touch this thread with a ten ft  
pole ...
no pun intended . ok bye, bathroom break  =0)

What about out of date DJ's?

Ya see, Leaner,  the new sub-forum would be great for forumites like you to participate.  As a matter of fact you would make for a good pole, too! 

Leanisa wrote:

BLADEZRAVEN wrote:

pole ...

How can that happen since there is such a wide variety of genres offered both in RL and SL.  One need only to crank up SiriusXM to hear the variety.

I suppose if you force yourself to listen to something that doesn't appeal to you.  But, why would you do that? 

Venus Petrov wrote:

Leanisa wrote:

BLADEZRAVEN wrote:

pole ...

How can that happen since there is such a wide variety of genres offered both in RL and SL.  One need only to crank up SiriusXM to hear the variety.

I suppose if you force yourself to listen to something that doesn't appeal to you.  But, why would you do that? 

Or maybe the response would have been more clear: "Washed up DJ's who think no ones knows the true meaning behind their posts." There, I think that sums it up much better.

Leanisa wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Leanisa wrote:

BLADEZRAVEN wrote:

pole ...

Or maybe the response would have been more clear: "Washed up DJ's who think no ones knows the true meaning behind their posts." There, I think that sums it up much better.

You are psycho, er, psychic?  Maybe both.

Phil Deakins wrote:

jujmental wrote:

Leanisa wrote:

What about out of date DJ's or
DJ's who think no ones knows the true meaning behind their posts

What about cowardly semi-literate alts?

© The Judge

On the charge of being completely unable to recognise what you are actually seeing:
GUILTY

Judge Sane.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.