Pointers on shopping for real estate

Blue Voix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Several times I have spent a good bit of time on in world searches and on the forums here. I have never done anything but have a small amount of tier and I don't want to increase that right now with a land purchase. What are the best search terms to look for 512 or small empty parcels with around 200 prims for rent? I don't see much at all and I feel like I am missing something obvious. I don't want a furnished house but a small to hang out on and build little things. Thanks so much.

edit: guess I should say my main issue is I am looking for cheaper unrestricted mainland because I have a couple of pairs of ozimals I will be putting out as well

this is where i found my land

http://www.anshex.com/second_life_land?estate=Miriam%20Chung&key=02a39016-f762-4aad-b4fd-1fca2221e2da%20

whats cool about it is you can browse a ton of properties all on a web page. then use the surl to tp to it to check it out.  i decided on 900 prims for my store then looked for cheapest 900 prim property I could find. worked out great. i saw some people in game paying 500 lindens a week for 100 prims and ya,..... they getting ripped off. 

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.