Losing a best guy friend...

Sephina Frostbite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I lost my best friend recently and its left this kind of hole. As much as I love my girlfriends, I miss having a guy best friend. Someone who is a cuddle buddy, whom I can go and do things with. So as much as am fighting myself writing this, I really would like to find a best friend cuddle partner. 

Thank you for reading this.

You must feel so raw right now, but it does get better, especially as you do have other people in your SLife.

Three years on and I still sometimes miss my best friend and cuddle buddie.  We talked with our hands and our feet a whole lot, and we both had our "issues", but the good far outweighed the bad.

It will get better. But I think there may always be 15% hole remaining, just enough to miss them with.

Get yer camera, get yer walking boots on and throw yourself into some rebound cuddle buddies.  One eventually may become a reasonable substitute.

I haven't even been in SL that long but I too know what's it like to lose a best friend. She was a mentor and a teacher...but I didn't learn fast enough for her..and we weren't even cuddle buddies. :) Still I owe her a debt  of gratitude for she taught me some good lessons....hang tough....best of luck on a new best friend

Losing friends is always painful, especially good ones, and many of us understand how you feel. I myself have lost many, but anyways, if you need someone to talk about anything you are welcome to contact me. im approachable.  Though im in the UK so if your any where but the UK you might be 6hrs + behind me, but i do always show up :) 

SL or Steam im on one or the other.

SL name is here.

Steam i will give you if you want it, i wont post it here.

Chin up, your make it. :)

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.