i rented land from my landlord and i left the land she hasnt sent my money back wat should i do

LILprnstar19 Gabardini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3942 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i rented land from this lady reality moller she took my land with out asking me and talkedto my x saying she gave me my money i have not recived them at all my land is up for sale now and i think she muted me bc of my x should i report her for linden fraud or should i call linden labs to get my 8k back it said whan i moved into her land that with in 3 weeks to let her know that u want a refund and iming her asking her for it and beeing muted for no reson even know i didnt do anything i should at least get my money back. 

7 answers to this question

No-one is obligated to give you a refund in Second Life.

Many land companies specifically do not give refunds, since they have to pay tier regardless of your happiness.

You shouldn't report her or call billing over this - it's not an ARable offence and it only involves L$, a fictional game token (not real money).

You're welcome to try either, or both. Linden Lab do not police resident-to-resident disputes, even financial ones.

• Like 2

Linden Lab won't try to sort out who's to blame in disagreements between residents.  A sim owner can decide to evict anyone she wants, without needing to give a reason.  Most won't do that, because they need the income, but it does happen.  Your best move now is to find a new place to live.

• Like 2

Interesting. Same landlord as in this thread started by another ex-tenant, although the name was subsequently removed (apart from initial letters) in order to comply with the Forum guidelines. You should probably do the same as you're not allowed name and shame here.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Items-returned-before-tier-is-expired/td-p/2249109

I suppose it's worth remembering that landlords like these stand out because they are not typical SL landlords. They attract our attention and they remind renters to take sensible precautions, but there are far more good, respectable landlords out there. (There are also a few lousy tenants. )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3942 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.