hud for wide variety of couples stuff?

walterwhiteSr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a newbie, so forgive my lack of knowledge and understanding.

Is there a all-in-on hud for a variety of couples stuff..
  Including:  couples dances (which could have regular ballroom + other couples dancing including sexy, intimate, close embrace, etc.

Also couples holding, cuddle, snuggle, etc  animations (not just poses) there would be movement.

Of course if someone wanted to add sex animations that could work too.

In other words it would cover a wide range of couples stuff, without having to sit on animation balls, or touch something.  It would work just like dance hud where the person wearing the couples hud sends invite to partner.

This way anywhere the couple is, they can enjoy appropriate animations for their mood & location.

walterwhiteSr wrote:

I'm a newbie, so forgive my lack of knowledge and understanding.

Is there a all-in-on hud for a variety of couples stuff..

Including:  couples dances (which could have regular ballroom + other couples dancing including sexy, intimate, close embrace, etc.

Also couples holding, cuddle, snuggle, etc  animations (not just poses) there would be movement.

Of course if someone wanted to add sex animations that could work too.

In other words it would cover a wide range of couples stuff, without having to sit on animation balls, or touch something.  It would work just like dance hud where the person wearing the couples hud sends invite to partner.

This way anywhere the couple is, they can enjoy appropriate animations for their mood & location.

There are a number of systems out there that will get close to what you are looking for but there's a basic problem - currently the only way to have two avatars stay in the proper location and rotation relative to each other is to have them on something like poseballs. "Hug and kiss" animators can have two people animated at the same time without poseballs but you need to adjust the rotation manually if the two people aren't lined up when the animations start, and they need to stay stationary once they're lined up or the effect will break.

Other couples animators rezz a pair of poseballs - that allows the avatars to be in proper position with each other through a variety of animations but it requires you to have rezz rights where you use them. Also, once the balls are rezzed the couple can't move in space so they can't do things like walking together.

The third way is to use a "couple's walker", which actually rezzes a "vehicle" with two poseballs which work like the ones in the paragraph above but are attached to an object that can be "driven" by one of them so they can move. They also require rezz rights and some of the moving animations can look a bit unnatural.

I have used Rendezvous since 2007 and LOVE it.  There have been updates/improvements over the years.  It is expensive but it replaces soooo many other HUDS/animations, etc.  It allows a couple to fly together, walk together in a variety of poses, swim together, includes various dances, couple sits, hugs, kisses, etc.

I purchased it for my SL partnership ceremony in 2007 and it took the place of any walk poseballs, kissing, standing, etc.  I still use it 6 years later so it was a great investment.  The designer is a great person as well and will give demonstrations at her in world location.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

I have used
since 2007 and LOVE it.  There have been updates/improvements over the years.  It is expensive but it replaces soooo many other HUDS/animations, etc.  It allows a couple to fly together, walk together in a variety of poses, swim together, includes various dances, couple sits, hugs, kisses, etc.

I purchased it for my SL partnership ceremony in 2007 and it took the place of any walk poseballs, kissing, standing, etc.  I still use it 6 years later so it was a great investment.  The designer is a great person as well and will give demonstrations at her in world location.

I'm also a fan of Rendevous, though I haven't used it in years. It was worth the price just for the fireman's carry and the piggyback ride.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

I have used
since 2007 and LOVE it.  There have been updates/improvements over the years.  It is expensive but it replaces soooo many other HUDS/animations, etc.  It allows a couple to fly together, walk together in a variety of poses, swim together, includes various dances, couple sits, hugs, kisses, etc.

I'm also a fan of Rendevous, though I haven't used it in years. It was worth the price just for the fireman's carry and the piggyback ride.

My former partner was the type who would say, "Ok, let's go" and take off flying while I was fumbling around on the keyboard.  He could be in the next sim before I got airborne.  It was WONDERFUL after I got the Rendezvous.  I just hopped on and he drove...or flew, or swam, or...most anything.

• 4 months later...

I have Rendezvous II but it seems I can use it in limited places as you have to have rezz rights and it doesn't seem many places allow this.  I;m fairly new so maybe I'm missing something.  If anyone has suggestions or if I'm not doing something right please let me know.  For the price I would expect to be able to use it in more places.  Thanks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.