Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can't log in to any of my sims. There was nothing on the grid report about it so I contacted Live Chat. They went to check and came back and reported that they were having grid wide log in problems. (I must have been the one to discover it!)

However now I can't even get onto my Dashboard either to check grid status.  And frankly I do not trust anything Support tells me unless there is some verification. 

Anyone else having this problem?  Does the Grid Status say there is a problem?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't log in to any of my sims. There was nothing on the grid report about it so I contacted Live Chat. They went to check and came back and reported that they were having grid wide log in problems. (I must have been the one to discover it!)

However now I can't even get onto my Dashboard either to check grid status.  And frankly I do not trust anything Support tells me unless there is some verification. 

I just had a heck of time trying to log into the SL website.  The url displayed in the window, but the page was blank.  I tried several different methods and finally got here by pulling up SL in a search and entering that way.  I can make it to this page (obviously) but if I try to go to my dashboard, I get the same blank screen.

Edit: Typo

It's down. They just posted it:

Unscheduled Maintenance

Monday, September 9th, 2013

[postED 12:22 PM PST, 9 September 2013] We are currently performing unscheduled maintenance. During this time, some residents may be logged off and will be temporarily unable to log in, or experience inventory loading issues. This maintenance may also disrupt transactions, logins, or attempts to access some regions.

Please refrain from transacting with L$ or rezzing valuable (no-copy) items until the all-clear is given. Please check back here for updates.

I am unable to log in as this account nor as my alts, so it is not just you.

Glad it wasn't just me, either.

There was nothing on the Grid report when I looked either, but I just looked back and saw this:

Unscheduled Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on September 9th, 2013 at 12:21 pm PDT

[postED 12:22 PM PST, 9 September 2013] We are currently performing unscheduled maintenance. During this time, some residents may be logged off and will be temporarily unable to log in, or experience inventory loading issues. This maintenance may also disrupt transactions, logins, or attempts to access some regions.

Please refrain from transacting with L$ or rezzing valuable (no-copy) items until the all-clear is given. Please check back here for updates.

This is what the grid status page says now:

Same here, can't log in and have not been able to for over and hour. Is it just a UK server issue or are you from all over the place.??

Pamela Galli wrote:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.