Are you weary?

1whowaits

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you, Sephina, for seeing the good in all this. I'm sorry to hear about your brother but I can tell he is in good hands, having someone like you to care for him. :) I find that staying positive amidst the little mindless things is what keeps one's boat afloat. It really takes a lot of energy to have so much negative thoughts in your head about yourself and other people anyway so I stray away from that. As long as you know you mean well, that's what'll give you comfort. Well that, and a little help from comfort food! He he :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to give credit where it is due, you are one funny character :P 

Actually I've always been torn about homeopathy because plenty of homeopaths get results using it but there is very little solid scientific research supporting it. Maybe the vast majority of benefit from homeopathy is the placebo effect at work? That is my belief about it anyway. 

You are also wrong to assume I sell coconut oil, but I do buy it almost every time I go shopping, so I try to practice what I preach regarding using it for health purposes. I don't sell any health products actually, but I do buy them when necessary for prophylactic purposes since I can't afford health insurance. I haven't had a single cold or other infection since I started using vitamin D every day in 2009 for example, whereas I got sick every winter previously :)

1whowaits wrote:

Fortunately millions of people in tropical countries can experience the health benefits of coconut oil

Perhaps it could possibly be the lack of heavy metals and pollution in the air and water, the healthy diet and exercise, and the simple living that is the cause of their good health.. Although, the average live span is much lower than a first world country. Evidence HERE. Go figure, huh? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Iyoba :) Thanks for the post and yes we have been quiet for a while, so my apologies about that. It was a mix of RL, I'm settling into a new job and it's been keeping my super busy trying to get my bearings but now that I have, expect a lot of upcoming activities and group thingies. Oh and while I'm at it, feel free to join our contest :) 

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Upcoming-Events-and-Activities/Be-Inspired-and-Be-involved/td-p/2205737

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.