How to ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was just experimenting with a friend, trying to see bouncing boobs. I have the LL viewer running and the Singularity one too, but we couldn't find a way to turn bouncing boobs on so that either of those viewers could see them.

I see them with the LL viewer on someone else, but I don't know if that only because she wears attached ones - I don't think they're attached. I've no idea about it, so would someone tell me how to:-

1. Set my viewers so that other people can see bounce with standard (not attached) boobs

2. Set things so that my LL and Singularity viewers can see standard bouncy ones.

The bouncing is always optional. The let your own breast move you will need to wear a pysiclayer, which can be created just the same way as normal systemclothes. Editing this layer will give you options to influence how they swing, bounce and wiggle.

The same layer can also influence not only breasts but also your belly and butt.

It's not my breasts that I want to see. It's other people's. But I don't know what they should do in their viewers to have them bounce. And I don't know for sure what I need to do in my viewers to be able to see them bounce. Those are the things I'd like to know.

In other words, where is the setting to turn bouncing on and off? Graphics > Avatar Physics doesn't seem to have any effect.

ETA: I remember something from way back to the effect that people can't see their own bounce while other people do see them bounce.

hi there,

besides turning on the feature in your viewer through the Graphics>Avatar Physics, avs that you're watching would need to be wearing a physics layer which allows the sway and jiggle.  so it's not just your viewer, it's a cooperative effort!

so, you've done things correctly if you've turned on/set the Avatar Physics, now you just need to wait for someone to walk...or bounce...by who happens to be wearing the physics layer.

enjoy! :matte-motes-little-laugh:

Thank you folks. My memory must be wrong then. I remember years ago when Phoenix introduced bouncing boobs. I didn't think anything extra was needed, which is why I thought it could be turned on and off by a viewer setting. I wasn't into it at the time, so I never got into the details.

I appreciate the replies. Thank you :)

The Phoenix's implemention was different from what we have now.

Phoenix used voyer controlled bouncing. You turned it on and you could see all boobies jiggle.
The owner of the boobies had no control of their own boobs.

Linden Lab implemented the feature differently, it's wearer controlled.
Now the owner of the boobs can control how others will see the boobs. Bounce or not bounce. Which is neat.

:matte-motes-big-grin:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.