how can i allow another person to edit land on a parcel that i am renting?

SerraKeto1488304086

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a 1/8 sim parcel that i "own" but i am actually renting it. Last year, my (ex) partner used to be able to edit land on the parcel, but now only i can do it. I would rather not go into deeding the parcel to a group. I tried that at another location and it doen't fix it either. Is this something that i can change in the "about land" menu on my parcel, or does the sim owner have to do it?

3 answers to this question

If you want to give rights to another person to Edit your land , Go to ' About land ' => Options => Edit Terrain ' Everyone ' .. Once you press everyone button he'll be able to edit your terrain , once he finish editing your land , make sure to turn it off so other people ain't touch your land , that's the only option if you don't want to deed your land to a Group 

Oh you can also ask the Owner to put your partner's name on Region & he'll have same rights as yours !

It can be extremely dangerous to give anyone permission to terreform, so be sure that your ONLY give permission to the one person you intend to, and be SURE that he knows what he is doing.  You can do serious harm to a sim (and get your neighbors really ticked) if you are not very careful. 

Some sims do not allow their tenants to terraform.  Read your Covenant carefully!  If you ARE allowed to terraform, see if you can set terraforming to "Everyone" in About Land.  If you cannot, then contact your sim owner and ask for your friend to be added to the land group and given temporary permission to terraform.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.