starting a community?

OliviaJean

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3923 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello,

anyone interested in doing that with me? 

i was thinking opening a hangout spot with mayyybe housing (not sure, maybe to expensive) for normal people in their 20's and 30's.

no ideas written in stone yet.

i'm bored and up for a project. IM me if you like

I may be interested, though how far did you plan ahead? What would fund the hangout? Games? A club? A mall?

Hangouts and clubs both are a dime a dozen, and many are deserted. What have you envisioned that would draw people in? What size of land are you considering? What type of hangout? Modern builds? Medieval? Futuristic? Urban? Fantasy?

I'd like to hear more, I'm online in SL atm.

OliviaJean wrote:

hello,

anyone interested in doing that with me? 

i was thinking opening a hangout spot with mayyybe housing (not sure, maybe to expensive) for normal people in their
20's and 30's.

no ideas written in stone yet.

i'm bored and up for a project. IM me if you like

Is this avatar 'age' or RL age?  How will you enforce the age restriction?  How do you define 'normal'?  Will there be an exam?

The word 'community' has been used here before mostly to bash others over the head as in 'You are ruining the community spirit!'  or 'If not for you, this community would all get along!'

Take care in how *you* choose to use it.  Good luck.

P.S. Spell check wants me to replace your name with 'Leviathan'.  Just sayin..

rl age and we won't enforce anything. it's more like a guide line .. i don't really wanna get in a discussion about whats normal. other people using the term as well will know what it means i guess, i don't know...

and your spell check is doing it wrong

OliviaJean wrote:

rl age and we won't enforce anything. it's more like a guide line .. i don't really wanna get in a discussion about whats normal. other people using the term as well will know what it means i guess, i don't know...

and your spell check is doing it wrong

Well, it's not *my* spell check.  It belongs to the system.  Try it sometime. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3923 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.