Temp Upload Failing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All,

I seem to be having a problem today and do not know if it is me, my install of the viewer, or something deeper and darker ;-)

I am using the Singularity Viewer (v1.8.0) and have been for sometime,Today I was trying to upload some textures I was working on, and wanted to take them up as temp first, but every time I try I get a message 'Unable to upload Asset' ... a regular upload does work though.

So ... any ideas?

Wandering, since the SSB (Server Side Baking)'s launch has started some weeks ago, temporary upload are no longer an option.

you need to use the "local texture" feature in the texture window (the one you get after you click in the texture square in your edit tab)

from there you choose local, then select it in your hard drive and then click on it and say ok... 

it will apply on the layer or 3d object you want to see with it. Its faster but only you will be able to see it...

the good side is that everytime you will modify your texture on your external software and save it, it will also display the changes inworld, if you keep applying them.

Maximillon Lefavre wrote:

You can also try using the preview grid.

It should be noted the directions on that page only work with the official SL viewer.

Official viewer only?  I always use Firestorm on Adati, and never have a bit of trouble with it.  Except that Adati sometimes does not work at all for *any* viewer.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.