Griefier outside premium home

Cob Catesby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3904 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I just rezed in my new home that comes with the premium account. Once I rezzed in, I noticed that there was a large number of invisible boxes emitting a white smoke right outside me house. It was also shouting a loud obnoxious noise, obviously just trying to annoy others. The name of the boxes were "N***ger F****T". I think you can fill in the blanks. How can I get rid this so I can actually start playing around in my new house as soon as possible.

5 answers to this question

Three Four things:

1.  If the boxes are on your land, return them.  Just right click and select More >> Return and they will go back where they came from.  Before you do that, though ......

2.  Right click and MUTE the boxes so you don't have to hear the diatribe.  You can do that even if they aren'y on your land, so you can't return them. Also, select a box with your Build/Edit tool and see who owns it and who made it.  Mute both of them too.   Then, still before you return the items .....

3.  Submit an Abuse Report  (Help >> Abuse Report).  An appropriate category might be harrassment, but you can decide what fits best.  Provide as much information as you can, including the names of the owner and creator of the boxes.  THEN submit the report and return the boxes if you can.

4.  As a preventative measure, open About Land >>> Options and be sure that you have UNchecked the boxes that would allow Everybody to rez objects or bring objects onto your land.

• Like 2

No one expects the Flemish Inquisition :P

~~ Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no... amongst our weapons.... amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3904 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.